Service Users Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply between you, the Customer and Carlton Cars T/A Route66 (referred as the Company or PHO).
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website/App for booking. You must agree to the terms below as the exclusive basis that governs such bookings and must agree to these User/Consumer Terms and Conditions by ticking the box “I agree to Route66’s Terms & Conditions”. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately and DO NOT BOOK the private hire vehicle through the website.
- In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Company and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Company and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
- If you are booking on behalf of somebody (for example friends, family member, colleague etc.), you acknowledge that they have given you their authority to accept these Terms and Conditions on their behalf through ticking the box “I agree to Route66’s Terms & Conditions”.
- Route66caby.co.uk/Route66 App may update these Customer Terms (and the documents referred to in them) and any aspect of the Service from time to time and will notify such changes to you by uploading details of them on the Site. You should review the Customer Terms periodically for changes. By using the Website/App and making bookings you as a Customer agreeing to these terms and conditions and you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- The clause headings and any other headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the construction of these Terms.
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Company makes available through the Website or Mobile Application (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Route66caby.co.uk gives no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Route66caby.co.uk provides no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Company is under no obligation to update information on the Website/App.
- Whilst The Company uses reasonable endeavor to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, Route66caby.co.uk give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The Company accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website/App.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website/App including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website/App unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
“App” means Route66 Mobile (smartphone and tablet apps) Application
“Agreed Pick-Up Point” the place requested or agreed by you as a Customer to be picked up by Carlton Cars T/A Route66 Driver as set out in the Details
“Agreed Time” the appointed date and time requested or agreed by you as a Customer to be picked up by Carlton Cars T/A Route66 Driver as set out in the Details
“Booking” the booking of a Minicab effected via this Website/Route66 App for undertaking any Trips
“PHO” the “Private Hire Operator” or “Carlton Cars T/A Route66” or “Route66”, the company operator with whom you place the Booking
“Card” the credit, debit or charge card used for Booking by you
“Route66caby.co.uk” or “Website” or “Mobile App” public website and mobile App of Route66, avaliable at GooglePlay or App Store, and Route66’s social media, smartphone and tablet apps
“Card Costs” the credit card companies charges for transaction of booking the trip
“Fare” the fee paid by you for the Quote you accept
“Trip” the journey you wish to book and perform, that is from the pick-up address to the drop-off address specified by you as a Customer
“Licensing Authority” any regional or national licensing authority of Minicab companies
“Particular Requirements” your any specific requirements relating to disabled facilities, the gender of the driver or otherwise
“Terms” these terms and conditions between Carlton Cars T/A Route66 and You
Accessing Booking Service
- In any case, in which you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of company’s security procedures, it is crucial you treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. Route66caby.co.uk has the option of disabling any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by the Company, at any time, if Route66caby.co.uk believe you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or while booking at any time are correct and complete. You are responsible for any failure to do so and consequences arising from it.
- You must inform the Company immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when booking a service by updating your personal details to ensure Route66caby.co.uk can communicate with you effectively.
- Route66caby.co.uk may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing the Company in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website/App. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
- Carlton Cars Limited T/A Route66, the contract for the provision of the transport service is directly between You as a Customer and Carlton Cars as a PHO.
- Route66c.com/Route66 App does not guarantee that it will be able to fulfill requirements for your booking. Thus, the company reserves the rights to refuse any bookings which you wish to make and/or to cancel any bookings you have made, where in such cases the PHO (Carlton Cars) will refund to you, in full and final settlement any claims you might have, which represent the Fee paid by you for the cancelled booking.
- Please carefully review the Customer Terms, the email confirmation of your booking and the applicable details in connection with the booking. In the case of conflict or inconsistency between these Customer Terms and the email confirmation of your booking, these Customer Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
- Route66caby.co.uk may occasionally restrict access to any or all of the Services, to our registered users.
Booking of the Service through Route66
- You as a Customer should enter the details of the trip you like to book and Route66caby.co.uk will endeavour to provide you the quote for the Service via website and the details of the driver that are able to fulfil your requirement. The quotes are the current offers available from Private Hire Operator, which are available at the time of making your booking.Route66 does not use the meter system.
- Route66caby.co.uk cannot be responsible to ensure that your entered details are correct, you as a Customer solely responsible to enter required details of the Booking correctly. When you make a booking, this represents an offer that PHO may or may not accept. If you booking is accepted, you will receive confirmation.
- Route66 strives to provide different options for vehicles and other arrangements; however, it cannot confirm the ability of the PHO to accommodate any Particular Requirements at any time. In the event that you have such Particular Requirements that are not available through Route66caby.co.uk/Route66 App, you should not use this Website/App but instead make alternative travel arrangements that address your Particular Requirements.
- Route66 reserves the right to correct typographical errors in any elements of the information that appears on the Website/App including pricing mistakes. If, once you are informed of such error, you wish to withdraw your offer and do not wish to proceed with the purchase, you shall be free to do so but before the service was supplied to you, only then any monies already paid by you will be refunded in full.
- You as a customer acknowledge and accept that Route66 is a Trading Name of Carlton Cars (PHO) and that any complaints you may have in respect of the PHO’s services, any legal remedy you seek will be sought against the Carlton Cars.
- For bookings that are to be pre-paid by Card, Route66 Limited acting as the agent will collect the payment due for the booked journey from you. Route66 Ltd is acting entirely in its own right, and settle all Card Costs of the booked journey, in advance of making the payment due to the Carlton Cars (PHO) for the booked journey as Carlton Cars’ booking agent and stratigic partner.
- Route66caby.co.uk knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and Route66caby.co.uk appreciates your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Route66caby.co.uk occasionally makes mailing list available to other carefully selected organisations whose products and services may be of interest to you. In these instances, under no circumstances does Route66caby.co.uk pass on email addresses or telephone numbers. If you would prefer not to be included in such mailings, please write to the address below.
- Route66caby.co.uk may send a small file (“cookie”) to your computer when you visit the Website. This “cookie” will enable Route66caby.co.uk to track your behaviour on the Website and to identify particular areas of interest in order to enhance your future experience while visiting the Website/App. The cookie will not enable Route66caby.co.uk to identify you and Route66caby.co.uk shall not use it otherwise than in relation to this Website/App. You can set your computer browser to reject cookies but this may preclude use of certain parts of this Website/App. Route66caby.co.uk may disclose Your Personal Data if it is required to do so by law, or at the request of a law enforcement agency or governmental authority.
- If for any reason you feel uncomfortable with Route66caby.co.uk approach to the above, kindly write us on the address above with you concerns and requests:
Carlton Cars Limited T/A Route66
28, Chamberlayne Road,
London NW10 3 JD
- You accept that some banks may charge you an additional fee for certain transactions (for example, international transactions).
- If you chose booking with the ‘Pay by Card’, you as a Customer agree to pay the Fare at the time you make your booking through the Website/App. If you chose booking with the ‘Pay by Cash’, you agree to pay the Fare to the PHO’s Driver.
- Once the Booking was confirmed on the payment screen, it cannot be cancelled or changed, subject to clause Cancellation and Refund Policy of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that you have chosen to pay by Card, however your Card payment is refused in connection to issue with your card for whatever reason, Route66caby.co.uk will not be able to complete your Booking.
- Route66 will provide you with an electronic receipt for Payment via email/SMS/App to the email address/mobile number/App page by using to register or book the trip.
- Payment made by you will not cover any extra requirements you request, such as child seats. If you do not indicate any additional luggage when booking, resulting in a larger size vehicle being required, then the PHO may charge you extra, which you must pay them directly for such service. If you wish to give a tip to the driver, you should do so directly at your own discretion.
- In the event that you make any deviations from the route that you entered into the Website/App, you may be subject to additional charges by PHO in respect thereof and will make such payment directly to PHO.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all Quotes provided by Route66caby.co.uk are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
- Route66caby.co.uk always strives to bring its customers the best possible offers and deals whilst ensuring to operate fair commercial practices without misleading our customers. Promotions are subject to availability and are not an indication of availability. Offers may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Route66caby.co.uk at any time, subject to terms of individual promotion. Only one promotional offer can be applied to a booking, and only one entry per customer (as defined by their mobile number and/or email address) will be considered in any competition run Route66caby.co.uk.
- Carlton Cars Limited T/A Route66, as the PHO is not responsible for insurance to cover any damage or loss that may be sustained by your Goods in the course of a Trip and it is your exclusive responsibility to have such Goods insured and take reasonable care in respect of such damage or loss.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Under Consumer Protection you have the right to cancel a Booking made through the Website.
2.1. You must notify Route66caby.co.uk that you wish to cancel your booking by submitting a cancellation request via the form on the Contact Us page, quoting the booking reference, as per the guidance provided on the Website/App or call the number provided in Contact Us.
2.2. In the event of the cancellation of a booking, up to 25 minutes, unless otherwise specified on the individual confirmation page of your booking confirmation email (for example if Vehicle was requested imidiatly, then cancelation time is 5 min after order was received), before the Agreed time (1) then paying by Card, you will be entitled to a full refund of the Fare (excluding any Card Costs). Where the cancellation is less than 25 minutes unless otherwise specified on the individual confirmation page of your booking confirmation email, before the agreed time, when you paid by Card then no refund will be due to you. If you were to pay by Cash, then your profile will be marked with the due amount, which may prevent you from booking through Route66caby.co.uk again if the amount due is not settled.
2.3. In the reversed event, then PHO driver does not arrive at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time – or within 30 minutes if the pick-up point is an airport – and You do not use PHO for the Trip, You will be entitled to a full refund of the Fare including any Card Costs when the booking was paid in advance by Card, as full and final settlement to You in respect of such failure. IMPORTANT: should you, at your own discretion, decide to continue with the Trip where the PHO arrives after 15 minutes from the Agreed time – or within 30 minutes if the pick-up point is an airport – then you will not be entitled to any such refund as the service was used by you.
2.4. If the PHO driver arrives at the Pick-Up Point and you are not available at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time: (1) it will be at PHO’s discretion to treat your non-availability as a cancellation, and (2) you will not be entitled to any refund of the Fare, and (3) any Card Costs that you may have paid in advance. Where the PHO decides to wait more than 15 minutes from the Agreed Time – or more than 30 minutes if the pick-up point is an airport then you may be subject to additional charges for waiting time and/or parking charges, where you agree to make such additional payment directly to the PHO Driver.
2.5. Any refunds due to you to for cancellations or complaints for pre-paid bookings will be made to the card used to make the payment within up to 10 working week days.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
- All Content included on the Website/App, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Company, its affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these Terms and Conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of Route66caby.co.uk/Route66 App, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website/App you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
2.1. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
2.2. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
2.3. print one copy of the Content.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Company.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Company’s or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or the Company’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of the Company’s or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website/App and Content are provided free of charge, Route66caby.co.uk will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind:
2.1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2.2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
2.3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
2.4. Others out of its control.
Links to other websites
- Route66caby.co.uk may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Company or that of its affiliates.
- Route66caby.co.uk assumes no responsibility for the content of such Websites/Apps and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on Route66caby.co.uk does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You may not use the Website/App for any of the following purposes:
1.1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website/App or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website/App;
1.2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
1.3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify The Company for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- Any material a user uploads to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Route66caby.co.uk has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. Route66caby.co.uk also has the right to disclose a user’s identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by such user constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. Route66caby.co.uk will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by users. Route66caby.co.uk has the right to remove any material or posting a user makes on the Site.
Viruses, hacking and Offences
- You are forbidden to misuse the Website/App or any part of the Service by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Please do not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website/App, the server on which the Website/App is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website/App. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Route66caby.co.uk will be sure to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website/App will cease immediately.
Waiver and Severability
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Where circumstances beyond Carlton/Route66’s or the PHO drivers’ reasonable control that prevent or delay implementing its/their obligations, including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to the Service provider performance), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay then either Carlton/Route66’s or the PHO drivers’ (as the case may be) performance of its obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continue or as otherwise agreed and no Party shall be responsible for any loss or damages occurred in this respect.
Feedback and Disputes
- Route66 hopes on your Feedback via Route66caby.co.uk or the App. Please make sure that any complaints about a specific driver are directed to the operator of the services (you just need to specify your order) and Route66caby.co.uk will discuss all your comments directly with the Driver or Control Room. In regards to website feedback, please address it as “Route66caby.co.uk improvements”.
- PHO reserves the right within its reasonable discretion to terminate the booked trip, if you or any connected party’s conduct or behaviour is disruptive in any way and/or affects your safety or that of the driver of the vehicle. Neither Carlton/Route66 nor its Drivers accept liability for any extra costs incurred by you/or your party as a result of doing so.
II. Passengers are not permitted to take alcoholic drinks onto the vehicles for the purpose of consuming them during the booked trip.
III. PHO Drivers further reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you have any complaint in respect of the service provided by PHO you acknowledge and agree to contact Carlton Cars/Route66 directly (by phone or email) as the first instance contact person to resolve this with them within 24 hours of the Agreed Time.
- You can contact Route66 thereof via the form on the Contact Us page or by email within 72 hours of the Agreed Time. In the event that you fail to do so, Route66 is not able to help you and any claim you might otherwise have shall be invalidated.
- However, if you contacted PHO (Carlton/Route66 and it is not able to solve your issue in respect of the service provided by Carlton/Route66 or its Drivers to the mutual satisfaction of You and PHO, then Route66 shall be entitled to submit such claim to the determination of relevant independent third party selected and You agree to be bound by the decision of such third party.
- Should You have a dispute with the Driver, Carlton/Route66 is not liable for any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. However, Carlton/Route66 will assist in providing relevant information upon your request.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Carlton Cars T/A Route66 is licensed by the appropriate Licensing Authority or Authorities, if you are in any doubt, you should contact the Private Hire Operator – Carlton Cars and rely on your own verification.
- If you consider that you have any claim in respect of any failure by PHO you agree to make such claim directly against PHO or as per Complains Procedure.
- Route66’s aggregate liability in respect of these Terms and any matter arising out of it (including claims whether made in contract or tort) shall be limited to £500.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Terms all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded as far as legally possible.
- Nothing in this clause shall operate so as to exclude any rights you may have under consumer legislation or limit PHO’s liability for death or personal injury arising out of its negligence.
- Any estimated trip times and times of arrival presented by Route66 on its Public website/app or otherwise, are only to be taken as indicative, and are not subject to traffic and/or weather conditions and final route taken by driver. Therefore, you agree that you are responsible for setting an appropriate Agreed Time that allows you sufficient time to reach your destination to subsequently check-in for a flight, take a train or fulfil any other dependencies you might have.
- Route66 may keep you informed of the status of your Booking by sending you email, and SMS text alerts, although Route66 does not guarantee the delivery nor the timing of these email and SMS text alerts, and shall not in any event be liable (whether in contract or otherwise) for any indirect loss or consequential loss or loss of revenue, howsoever arising from the omission or delay of such email and SMS text alerts.
- Each foregoing sub-clause of this clause shall constitute a separate and severable provision. The provisions of this clause shall continue in effect notwithstanding the termination, completion or any other matter that might otherwise cause these Terms to become ineffective.
Limitations and Exclusions
1. Carlton Cars T/A Route66 (PHO) and its Drivers will not undertake the carriage or delivery of the following:
1.1. money or securities, antiques, precious metals, furs, or jewellery or value, any goods or property (of whatsoever nature) of an intrinsic value of more than £50 unless such items are insured or escorted by the owner or person on her/his behalf;
1.2. any goods or property of a hazardous, dangerous, inflammable, explosive or noxious nature, or are illegal to possess under existing English Law, and/or
1.3. any goods or property (of whatsoever nature) which may deteriorate in transit.
Carlton Cars T/A Route66 (PHO) shall have no liability whatsoever for loss or damage, however arising in relation to the clause 1 of Limitation and Exclusions of this agreement. At the same time, without prejudice to the provisions of the clause, Carlton Cars T/A Route66 shall not in any event be liable directly or indirectly for:
2.1. consequential loss (whether for loss or profit or otherwise) and/or
2.2. loss, damage and/or breakage to any fragile items what so ever whether arising from the acts, omissions or negligence of PHO Drivers and/or its employees and/or agents or arising otherwise howsoever, as it is you responsibility as a Customer to take reasonable care for your belongings or Goods.
3. Without prejudice to the generality of clauses 1 and 2 above, in particular Carlton Cars T/A Route66 shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage arising directly or indirectly from:
3.1. breakdown, accident, adverse weather conditions
3.2. any act or omission on the part of the Customer
3.3. any clause, act or circumstance beyond the control of Carlton Cars T/A Route66 (PHO) (including, without limitation, any strike, (official or not) lock-out or other form of industrial action or labour dispute, governmental regulations, legal restrictions, embargoes, fire, flood, Act of God, any consequence of riot, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, military or usurped power, confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or upon the order of or in the name of any Government or public local authority, or other conditions amounting to force majeure).
4. The Limitations and Exclusions apply to liability for loss or damage to goods or property and do not apply to liability for death or personal injury, as it cannot be excluded by law.
- These User Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between the Parties, whether written or verbal, relating to its subject matter. These terms and conditions of use may be changed in the future at any time. Users/Customers should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- You as a User/Customer may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and conditions to any other person. You warrant that you have not relied on any representation made by Route66 in entering into this agreement, as we strongly advise to form your own opinion. Route66caby.co.uk may transfer its rights under these Terms and Conditions where Route66caby.co.uk reasonably believes your rights will not be affected.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Failure by either party at any time to enforce any right claim or provision of these Terms or arising hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver of such right, claim or provision.
- All notices to you shall be given in writing to the email address you have provided as parts of the Details while your registration or booking through Route66caby.co.uk. All notices may be served by email and shall be deemed to have been given 1 hour after transmission thereof. The correspondence details of Route66 can be found on Contact Us page of Route66caby.co.uk website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and any legal actions or proceedings relating to Route66caby.co.uk services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You as a Customer/User irrevocably agree for the exclusive benefit of Carlton Cars T/A Route66 to submit any dispute hereunder to the jurisdiction of the courts of England but nothing herein shall prevent Carlton Cars T/A Route66 from taking proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
Carlton Cars Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with a company number 03806311, that is a licensed PHO operator – licence Number 0021-03-05 28A, whose operating office is at Chamberlayne Rd, London NW10 3JD.
VAT number: 739 8976 51.
You can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the details on Contact Page